Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have played it and do understand the game,,,just not one of my favorites,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight
    All you have to do is watch some tables with badugi and you will see...is a funny game!!! but boring to me!!!
    Cosmin B.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    razz

The lowest card is the best A234 from different suited.
    Yeah it can be fun sometimes, used to play it a lot.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    is not so hard... read rules.

Private
    yes Love Badugi...

PokerOwned Master
    yes i like the game, maybe we should have some PO badugi freerolls, it would be nice

Sergeant Major
    Badugi has a different ranking of hands than traditional poker. A badugi hand consists of one to four cards (from among the four cards in a player's hand) with distinct ranks and suits. Thus duplicates of suit or of rank are disregarded. Any four-card badugi hand beats a three-card badugi hand, a three-card badugi hand beats a two-card badugi hand, and a two-card badugi hand beats a one-card badugi hand.[5] A four-card badugi hand consisting of all four suits is called a "badugi".[6]
    Two badugi hands containing the same number of cards are evaluated by comparing the highest card in each hand (where ace is low). As in lowball, the hand with the lower card is superior. If there is a tie for the highest card, the second highest card (if there is one) is compared. If the ranks of all the cards in the badugi hand are the same the two hands tie. Suits are irrelevant in comparison of two hands.[7]
    Thus the best possible hand is A234 of four different suits. The worst possible hand is K♣ K♦ K♥ K♠.
    Here are a few examples:

Knight
    The badugi game is the first poker game...that is all you have to now!!!
    Cosmin B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12