Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sergeant
    I've just recently started taking notes on other players. I had only taken notes on ppl that go "all in" every hand, or continuously bet big with nothing, or position bet. That has help me a few times. I'm hoping your posts will help me also .

I have notes on almost every opponent faced. I don't let my opponents dictate how I play them. That's their lie to believe. The notes give me an emotional edge, and I let my opponent absorb all negative emotional energy that remains uncollected. Nothing is free.

I have never taken notes on a player. I have used the notes to label friends but thats about it.

Grumbledook
    Notes help me a ton. I typically have this habit of labeling people by country.. Like for instance Scandi countries loose \ aggresive. This gets me in trouble because they all arent. So I switched to labeling the person instead of the country

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't do it near as often as I should.

Private
    I usually only keep notes on the players that play really loose. That makes it easier to call or fold in big pot situations.

Sergeant
    the only way to pick on someones stack is to have lots of notes on them been playing for a couple years on full tilt poker and i have played in quite a few buyin leagues and lots of forums have to say i probably have over 200 notes on players 60 or so that i seem to play alot with it helps to know and to remeber the players you play with knowing there betting habits helps to respect a bet or to reraise it cheers dadsrus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12