Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

what is up with these offers?

millions of them aint working..WTF!
    Bosco - Boston, MA-

FUCK U DONKEY!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have been having problems too

Yeah, I've had to stop.. I hate exposing my computer and my phone to spam and not even getting points for it.

Banned
    yeah what ups with all these bs offer, none of them work. what a waste of time.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    I dunno why but some offers that dont work at one might work at another offerwall
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned Veteran
    What I do is make a fake email, delete my cookies using the ccCleaner, unplug my router for 1 minute to reset my ip address, and then grind as many offers as possible in one offerwall. When the offerwall stops paying, I jump to another offerwall, and keep doing so until I hit up all the offer walls for the day. Then rinse and repeat by cleaning cookies, resetting ip and possibly making another fake email.

Last night I grinded about 1500 points in only an hour, and that was without doing any surveys, trial offers or anything. Just downloads and registrations.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickKn View Post
    What I do is make a fake email, delete my cookies using the ccCleaner, unplug my router for 1 minute to reset my ip address, and then grind as many offers as possible in one offerwall. When the offerwall stops paying, I jump to another offerwall, and keep doing so until I hit up all the offer walls for the day. Then rinse and repeat by cleaning cookies, resetting ip and possibly making another fake email.

Last night I grinded about 1500 points in only an hour, and that was without doing any surveys, trial offers or anything. Just downloads and registrations.
    This guy has got it. I need to do this, would definitely help pound out those points
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Check out the program sandboxie at Sandboxie - Sandbox software for application isolation and secure Web browsing. Someone recommended it in the chat a week or so ago, and it's changed the way I earn points. It will keep all downloads and installs in a partitioned part of the hard drive, and makes it super easy to delete everything afterwards without having to uninstall all the crap on your computer. Check it out, read the directions thoroughly and download away.

Banned
    sometimes they work for me and sometimes they dont, u gotta fish around for the good ones.

PokerOwned God
    I know a few don't always work. It's best to stick to the what's working section first, then decide what to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast