Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

deep in tourneys

Ok so I played 3 tourneys today.ran deep in all of them and place in one not much though 26 bucks minus the 6 buyin.So that's twenty bucks all day for that.Funny thing is all three same thing happened got crazy unlucky beats laid on me really three in a row.How the hell you get around that.lame

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love getting deep ina tourney, its been a while bcuz ive had no internet but im back and ready

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    You made 20 bucks? Nice!

nice

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Awesome job. It's a great feeling to be deep in multiple tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    Ok so I played 3 tourneys today.ran deep in all of them and place in one not much though 26 bucks minus the 6 buyin.So that's twenty bucks all day for that.Funny thing is all three same thing happened got crazy unlucky beats laid on me really three in a row.How the hell you get around that.lame
    Ive yet to figure it out, how some can get lucky and other couldnt to save there lives.. It really sucks to get deep in only to get screwed out by some lame bs LOL gl next time!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    Any positive return is a good one. Just play bigger and stop trying to hit the lottery in a session.

Seasoned Veteran
    Sometimes it seems like when you play good and go deep you get unlucky but if you play bad you can win. Just happens that way sometimes.