Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

private or public game which is your choice?

There are many ways to make money online freerolls are those of the public (for all players) and private players only for a site or players who belong to a forum and give their contribution weekly to hold shares in the forum and in-game which is the more you like yourself? I think that in private there are more chances of winning fewer players than in the public,and the public there are many more players than in private but if you want public money in tournaments is because they really have much skill in poker, so it's like everyone, but what you which you play and damage private or public your experiences as you to go? luck to all and see you at the tables.

Sergeant
    i like both . but private game r fun i enjoy playing them.

Sergeant
    I earned money at both tournaments but i like more private ones because there almoust all of the player know how to play poker...in public tournaments are a lots of donks...

Private tournaments is easy way to earn your money and those public tournaments is a bit harder and longer to win moneY
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Yeah I much prefer the private tournaments because when the field is so large it takes hours and hours. Butttt, the public tourneys usually haev a much larger prize pool so they can definitely be worth it if you have a large chunk of time to spare.

Knight
    i cant even imagine grinding 10k players tourneys..

Every sunday is definely worth playing those bigger guaranteed, who knows? You might win something awesome
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Corporal
    private. cause i know the players

Corporal
    public cause its more in more advanced usually

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Private tournaments is easy way to earn your money and those public tournaments is a bit harder and longer to win moneY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast