Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Honestly guys...

That was pretty easy to put that guy on ak or aq the girl on ace anything considering how short she was.. Daniel called 1/3 of his stack when she pushed and him coming over the top was pretty standard with his stack and ak.

Ive seen much much much better reads than this... This was absolutely standard for the point in the tournament and there is no way Daniel isnt getting it in.

Experienced Member
    really amazing that negreanu have that skill to read their oponets really amazing

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Was a pretty standard read in a pretty standard spot... If you cant see that and understand that then go ready some MTT forums and Standard MTT situations on videos...

the lady was short and was shoving any open ace...

Daniel just flatting her shove and its 1/3 of his stack should have told that donkey guy that he had his ak beat and was begging for a shove.

With the guy shoving Daniel has to call no matter what and the guys range there is easily ak aq very rare he has 55 opening cut off with his stack with shorts shoving behind and the lady has ace x so that takes out aa from his range.

Pretty standard and easy read there from any MTT player that knows what is going on.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    He maybe amazing but since his mother's death he has become a cocky SOB and quite disrespectful to several Pro Poker Players I wish the guy would grow up get his shit together and start winning tourneys
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    love daniel neagranu he is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Experienced Member
    an idol daniel, the world player of the smartest in the tables and very nice person

The best !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    negreanu negreanu negreanu, its the better reading hands, yeah

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    He maybe amazing but since his mother's death he has become a cocky SOB and quite disrespectful to several Pro Poker Players I wish the guy would grow up get his shit together and start winning tourneys
    He's definetely cocky but its just that he speaks his mind. And he's disrespectful to Annie Duke and Lederer which many seem to agree with. When Epic poker league got started, Daniel stated that it won't run for a long time and he turned out to be right. He needs to ship a tournament tho lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Daniel is definately one of my favorite players of all times.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast