Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: daily dollar

Corporal
    Is the daily dollar worth playing with sometimes 10,000 people i always seem to bust just short of getting to the money

Agreed the daily dollar is grinder for just a $1.
    To be able to make great profite you need to be at least be top 3.

That's my motto, top 3 that's what I want.

Well the best position in Daily Dollar I think it was 5th place.
    I usually not play Daily Dollar since that one is middle of the night.

I am very happy about multi entry thought
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Captain
    i've been having TERRIBLE luck not only in the DD, but on FTP period, lately. 2nite, i was doing pretty good w/ 2 entries, got a-k, raised, and got one caller. flop was a-k-j. i raised, he re-raised all in, i called, & saw that he had a-q. had did i know a 10 would hit? the other entry, i lost a HUGE pot w/ k-k to q-q, kept grinding to like an 800th place finish, when i went all in w/ k-10 suited in the small blind, got called by a guy in big blind w/ equal stack as mine, w/ k-5 off. i guess he thought i was trying to steal the blinds, altho i don't know what the hell he thought he could beat w/ that hand. anyways, of course a 5 hit, but i made almost $4, so i almost doubled my money on the 2 entries. sure as hell wasn't easy tho.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I can't wait to get my account back. I've finally got a bankroll enough to play in the DD consistently. It's probably for the best because I can spend my time right now reading up on tourney strategy instead of learning as I go.

Banned
    i'll play it once or twice this week... good luck all

Knight
    ive probably played in 150-200 daily dollars, most won is 35, overall probably only up 75-100, the dd rebuy is horrible unless u want to spend 5-10$, i quit that 1 a long time ago, i hate rebuys and turbos unless free, ievery time i get 90k-110k- in dd my luck goes sour and some big stack sucks out on me, if u ever hit a streak u can win a lot though, its worth it it unless u r a really good poker player, a pro wouldnt waste his time. u can build a stack quick , a lot of idiots early, u get aces utg there early, just call and hope for a raise, then pot raise it against 1 player if 2 r in with a raise shove it allin. my aces been holding up very good for 3 weeks. so my overall opinion on dd is to play it if u r anything but a pro. i have played in small ts and do ok except for 6 seaters.

Corporal
    have the id of the tournament?

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    i play only the rebuy version. the other one is too late for me in germany.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12