Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crying shame

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It should at least be told to yobefore you buy pointsu

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I agree with Walter, if he is buying points then he should be excluded from having points deducted. As for me YES I should have points deducted because it would not be fair for me to rack points for free and go into the free rolls and win money without contributing to the community. Just my thoughts

consider an atm charge for using it...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    no shit i would have still probally got them but dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 200 points this month already wtf

PokerOwned God
    i can give u the 200 points if u want ... set it up in the market place.

Geez dude,, 44 points is like a 10 or 15 cents, keep your 44 points and no lottery or 5 points per post,,,,if that would make you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Yall can laugh at me all you want but your doing survey's that dont cost you a penny and losing 4% of your point's I am paying my $$$$$$$$$$ out of my pocket and losing 4% of my points I paid for
    What you're failing to acknowledge is that when people do the surveys they are not exactly free. I would like to think our TIME is worth something. We invested time, you invested money, and we all get taxed the same ... it's fair ... quit whining over pennies.

thats just part of the game. if you did not get some deducted for the promotions, then how could zab keep the promos going for us to win points. besides i have bought several hundreds of points, you dont hear me whinning do ya.

Wow guys, your blind loyalty to the site is fanatical. Good, but, come on. It's not the value of the points deducted, and it's not about being a whiner. Walter has a valid point, and I don't see why all of you are jumping on him. Zab has done a great job w/ this site, and the promos, but, deducting points for a point buy is not the same thing as deducting points for PTC offers. Yes, your time is worth money, but, that a choice you make. Buying point is not like filling out a free offer. If you guys can't see that due to your blind loyalty, than all I can say is.... -Cookies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123