Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cool Cookies Poker Staking Thread

Ok, I've been meaning to do this for a while now so here it is. The official Cookies Stakes and Loans Page. This thread is only for ppl who want to apply for stakes, Do not use this thread to ask question please. Use main chat or PM me

First off, here are the rules.

1. U must be able to transfer via Carbon and or have a Verified PP account to take a stake or loan from me. U will need to send me $1 Carbon or $1 Paypal (Use personal tab/ Gift or Moneyowed for no fee transfers) I will add this amount to your first stake or loan.

2. I will only stake under my rules so, if you don't agree or can not comply to these rules, feel free not to participate.

3. You can not have a stake and and a loan out from me. If you owe me a loan don't ask for a stake and if you are running a stake, do not ask me for a loan.

4. Stakes will be run only on SnG's on Carbon. I will have stakes for cake and minted as well, but only after successful runs on Carbon will u be able to apply for stake on Cake, and or Minted.

Staking Guide and Rules

1. Stakes Levels are as follows
    Level A 60/40 split for $1.10 stake for a run of 10 Bumblebees. (U must play all 10 games only. No other personal games will be allowed while running my stake)

You must post up your SharkScope.com stats prior to running my stake Here's an example: SendMeCookies 507 $0 $3 11% $70 - 61 Merge

So, after you run your 10 games, u will post up the new results. Your sng count should be at 517 after you run your games. After you post up your results. I will let U know, whether to continue. As in the case of bees, U will probably continue til bust or til you can triple up as that will be the time you can transfer back to me.

You can apply for level A stakes up to 3 times per week. U will graduate from Level A after completing 5 successful stake and having a better than 10% ROI for shark scope stats. For those of you that have massive neg stats to date, we will talk about levels u need to achieve for graduation to level B stakes.

2. Please apply for Level A stakes by posing in this thread and transferring $1 via carbon to SendmeCookies. If you need to verify using Paypal, ask me for my PP email in main chat when I'm on. (we will need to discuss why u can not verify using Carbon)

3. Level B stakes will be 60/40 split on a $22 stake to run a set of 10 $2 10 man bounty SnG's. U can only apply for this level if you have graduated from Level A. You can apply for this stake once per week as long as you maintain Level B stats, or have graduated from level A. In order to graduate from Level B, you must have a 15% or better on you sng stats for a minimum of 500 games. Once you have achieved this U can graduate to Level C. If you go bust on a level B stake or you fall into negative roi on your Sharkscope stats, you will be demoted to level A stakes again.

4. Level C stakes will be a 50/50 split w/ Makeup (this is the amount you owe on losses at this stake level, as long as you are positive ROI on sharkscope you will continue to receive stakes until you graduate and or go into negative ROI)on a $55 stake to run sets of 10 $5 10 man bounty SnG's. U will graduate from Level C by running 5 winning stakes from me and maintaining 15% or better ROI in your sharkscope.

5. Level D stakes are 55/45 split w/ makeup for $100 of your choice of rooms and levels you'd like to play. At this point you should not need a stake, but, I offer it if you do. U can pick the games and limits as long as the plan is good brm and does not include all mtt's. If you have no idea what I just said, you are not ready for this level stake.

OK that's it for now. GL and PM or ask questions in chat. This thread is for stake applications and those running stakes only TYVM -Cookies

Elite PokerOwned Member
    WOW Very Nice Long Read Now Brain Hurt's !! ooops Forgot Don't Have One Nice Set Up Though Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    WOW Very Nice Long Read Now Brain Hurt's !! ooops Forgot Don't Have One Nice Set Up Though Cookie
    That no brain of your forgot to read this part as well lolz

This thread is only for ppl who want to apply for stakes, Do not use this thread to ask question please. Use main chat or PM me

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Cool idea cookies very nice!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Thanks but no thanks,,,,,,good luck with your investments....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Survey Master
    Possibly in the future -

FTP ROI from Sharkscope.

Dalsue214

$0

$0

16%

$82

-

My Carbon Poker name is rather new.
    DalsueKillinDonks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I rather play in the freerolls to build my bankroll

People around here just don't get the staking lmao.

Did you tried this out over PTR?
    It should be better.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Just started using Carbon, give me a week or two and i'll come talk to you.

Banned
    wow cool idea cookies good luck with it... hope it works

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast