Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    doing good just stay away from r&a they will kill you some people rebuy 10 times more then what they can win

I dont like multiple rebuys or the 5 minute blinds.

I rebuy and 1 add on is OK.

God of Poker - Gods is from Heaven, a god skills that can past over 200% Luck.

very niceee job... i was just wonderin what u were playin mostly on lock tho??? also,, i had been playin on hero for long time, well since they started.i got discouraged recently, when i kept winingmore frerollll things,, and now it sjust so hard to re lease bomuses and playthru doing one at a time,.all my moeny was alaywasss restricted there now,, then i lost most of my 58 i had, playin and tryin release tho.but u sound like u doin great now,,do u have moeny thats not restricted now tho???i, was just wonderin since u sounded like u wonmore tho.. WELLL keep it up tho and GL

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    very niceee job... i was just wonderin what u were playin mostly on lock tho??? also,, i had been playin on hero for long time, well since they started.i got discouraged recently, when i kept winingmore frerollll things,, and now it sjust so hard to re lease bomuses and playthru doing one at a time,.all my moeny was alaywasss restricted there now,, then i lost most of my 58 i had, playin and tryin release tho.but u sound like u doin great now,,do u have moeny thats not restricted now tho???i, was just wonderin since u sounded like u wonmore tho.. WELLL keep it up tho and GL

I honestly don't play Lock very much. When I do play Lock, I usually play 9max NLHE games. The ring games are so soft and Lock offers 36% dealt rakeback, which makes full ring is even more profitable. As far as Hero goes, about a third of my BR is restricted from freeroll winnings. I usually clear the winnings pretty fast because I avg around 100vips/day. Playing FLHE 6max or Stud Hi/lo seems like one the easiest and fastest ways to clear FR winnings.
    Last edited by confused247; 07-10-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    ~Confused

PokerOwned Veteran
    good job thus far and good luck

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345