Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confidence

yes it is important u must have that or u play scared

I'd rather be confident then lucky. For me when I play poker playing confident and feeling focused goes hand in hand. When I lose either one is when I start to play bad and the lucky players get the best of me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    I'd rather be confident then lucky. For me when I play poker playing confident and feeling focused goes hand in hand. When I lose either one is when I start to play bad and the lucky players get the best of me.
    id rather be confident and lucky

PokerOwned Master
    Some days you are just confident enough to know those aces are gonna bust,
    esp if it will put you ITM.

Confidence is important in everything you do. You are not going to be playing your best when you lack confidence or are over confident. You need the steady middle to make sound decisions and accept the wins and losses.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned Veteran
    confian?a e tudo se n?o a tem nao jogue

PokerOwned Master
    I think that patience in poker and discernment are more important than confidence. I would rank confidence in 3rd to those two.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    I think that patience in poker and discernment are more important than confidence. I would rank confidence in 3rd to those two.
    I'd be inclined to agree with this, with the caviat that all three when presnt in excess can be very bad.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont think its important in online poker ofcourse its good for being in good mood but it cant change what cards you will get or what cards will get your opponents

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    it sounds a lil wierd talking bout confidence when u talking bout a luck game. I think confidence would be a more important thing if we were talking bout sports. ..........O_o
    But poker is not supposed to be about luck as its main factor. Its supposed to be 85% skill 15 luck but online with the way people play it definitely makes you think its reversed...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast