Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

New Years Resolution

So this year I am going for 100k between live and online poker results

To obtain this goal I am trying to get a few circuit events together, and looking at a few wsop events in the summer as long as I can get out there (have a few things going on this summer)

Some of the other possible events in the working happen to be Florida Millions, WPT, HPT.

Along with some smaller deep stack tourneys and the daily cash games (mostly 2-5NL with the occasional 1/2nl with some friends) Also I am debating on possibly playing the 5-10NL at least once a week (like end of the week or something) depending on how everything goes but still working all that out.

Hope everyone else had a good New Years!!
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Gl on your project! I have a smaller one, my goal is to reach at least $10k of profit in this year!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.
    Thanks I'll try to do a monthly update or something on it..Like I said planning everything out still so will go from there
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    Gl on your project! I have a smaller one, my goal is to reach at least $10k of profit in this year!
    Nice, Good luck to you!! I got up 10k profit last year (2011) from playing live after a nice run so figured I'll go for a decent one at the beginning of the year this time (since last year I didnt make any) ...One of my buddies actually prompted me to do something like this who set his goal at 1 Million for the year (He plays 10/25NL+, last week he was playing 25/50NL all week and profited about 43k for the week).

Survey Master
    Best of luck to you.

My new years resolution is to curb stomp donkeys like you
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Best of luck to you.
    Thank you..I figure the best way to look at this is in small short term goals to achieve the big goal which is about 2000 a week but Im going to set my goal around 2200-2500 for the each week to account for setbacks along the way

My new years PokerOwned resolution is to work on having more control over my mental game...
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    My new years PokerOwned resolution is to work on having more control over my mental game...
    Good Luck with that buddy..Especially if you play live it can be one of the key factorss

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast