Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Not collision at all if no talking at table. It's expected play really.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Honestly i dont give a toss its a freeroll but /wp for going out from near chip leader to nothing in 3 hands lol

ps nice attire suits you sir
    Last edited by 1downswing1; 08-26-2013 at 06:39 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    i would have called this for sure. although it seems, very few people know the unwritten rules of poker, it seems everyone is a dumbazz these days. I am willing to help knock some one out if we are on a bubble or if we are trying to ladder up the money, but i have had str8 idiots bet me off of pots with nothing on the bubble of satellites. I mean the poker world is so fckn stupid these days, which all in all is a good thing, but the lack of thought in people is baffling.
    i agree with all post so far and with u 110%.if ev1 understand poker is about kO players,they will stop bet dry pot.

this scenario is very common in tournament play and is not collusion, the two big stack players have a better chance eliminating the small stack by simply checking it down. Although the small stack may not like this, it is such tournament life and very common.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    Lol this isnt even a question. Its 100% not collusion
    Exactly no doubt about it. I actually witnessed real collusion one time.

This definitely isn't collusion. However, I am one of the few people that won't just check it down. I am in the hand to build my stack, not to take someone else's down. This may sound like it's the same thing, but not quite. I actually played in a tournament once where I was clearly treated like an inferior player by both the players and the dealers. One of the hands was a situation like this, and after the attitude I got from the guy I had pushed into folding, well, it basically created a tilt like situation except it threw me into my A game. I started rolling over that table, which was hilarious cause I was the little 22 year old girl playing with all these middle aged men. I could have chopped, but refused to because I was heads up with the asshole that told me I had played my hand wrong by not checking it down. He was actually the one asking to chop, but he got lucky and took second. That was probably the most satisfying tournament I've ever played in, because when I was getting paid out, the dealers that had given me attitude were now telling me how well I played. Anyways, off topic, but I'm stubborn, and that little incident reinforced the idea that I'm only playing for myself. Unless it's the bubble, I will not check down a good hand.

PokerOwned Pro
    there is no collusion on this hand they just want too take you out!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    It is only collusion if it is verbally discussed out loud, this is pretty standard.
    This is your answer---
    this happens all the time and its a smart thing to try and do to knock out a short stack

PokerOwned Demi-God
    would def. say not collusion. i c this happen all the time, just to knock guy out. yes would be diff. issue if they were talking about what they were doing

Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    Honestly i dont give a toss its a freeroll but /wp for going out from near chip leader to nothing in 3 hands lol

ps nice attire suits you sir
    translation...im wrong im wrong im wrong im wrong
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast