Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    I suspect so,find it interesting how the same players who play at the same table seem to stay clear of each other in big pots......without naming names all you got to do is look at the leaderboard....same folks keep rakin in the points and cashin them in.....funny how these same people either dont play in the freerolls or dont fair well in them....
    Perhaps instead of starting drama-filled threads, your efforts would be better served by reporting your concerns to Zab so he can investigate the matter further.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Perhaps instead of starting drama-filled threads, your efforts would be better served by reporting your concerns to Zab so he can investigate the matter further.
    Zab will see this no doubt,as far as your comment about drama-filled threads you can shove it. i think I should be able to post what I feel is happening and also make other forum members aware of it as well. Why should innocent, fair playing ,forum members not know about this ,and fall victim to it SSugliia??
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Better yet ssuglia,why dont you log into client and MODERATE the action and see for yourself!!

Zab will see this no doubt,as far as your comment about drama-filled threads you can shove it. i think I should be able to post what I feel is happening and also make other forum members aware of it as well. Why should innocent, fair playing ,forum members not know about this ,and fall victim to it SSugliia??
    Why should innocent, fair playing forum members now have a perceived view that the client has collusion because you decided to make a thread with no proof or anything substantial at all other than "the same guys keep winning".

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Why should innocent, fair playing forum members now have a perceived view that the client has collusion because you decided to make a thread with no proof or anything substantial at all other than "the same guys keep winning".
    Why should innocent,fair playing forum members have a perceived view that client is legit,when the same guys play at the same table and never lose or play in the same big potted hands. All I'm saying is that there is some fishy business going on there as of late,and others should be aware of this and it should be investigated!! I have played in client for well over a year and a half now and what me and others are seeing and experiencing is way out of the norm...I'm sure Zab has some kind of tracking of who lately has been raking and cashing in points at a out of normalcy rate and frequency,so yes,it needs to be looked into!!

Why should innocent,fair playing forum members have a perceived view that client is legit,when the same guys play at the same table and never lose or play in the same big potted hands. All I'm saying is that there is some fishy business going on there as of late,and others should be aware of this and it should be investigated!! I have played in client for well over a year and a half now and what me and others are seeing and experiencing is way out of the norm...I'm sure Zab has some kind of tracking of who lately has been raking and cashing in points at a out of normalcy rate and frequency,so yes,it needs to be looked into!!
    So the big stacks dont get involved in many pots together?? Thats not collusion. Thats standard.

Current B2B Champ
    hes mad cause he lost 30k to me yesterday playing shit cards all in preflop. lol

funny how he wasnt complaining when he was up 36k in 3 days.

the bitching started when he spewed it away.

strange how that works.

every other word out of his mouth the last three days has been nigger this nigger that and he has called me that at least 10 times in the last 2 days.

what a piece of trash loser this guy is.

he is a degenerate gambler who needs to quit for his own good!

You're making accusations without offering up any evidence to support your claim.

If you truly feel there is an issue in the client, you should let Zab know about your concerns and allow him to investigate it.

As of right now, there is no "issue" that members need to be made aware of.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12