Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Codd wins even when he's gone!!

AFK the entire tourney:

Dealer: Codd Brunson finishes in 6th place and wins: $3
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

hhmm thats funnny but why did he enter a restricted 375 point tourney if wasnt even goonna play at all?? well he did better then me and my pocket jacks in this one,, I thought i saw codd playin at my table ealrier in th at tho..well maybe u meant hel eft after a bit nice tho.haha

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Yeah that's Codd Brunson! Can beat Zab in his sleep, lol.

I got home, and saw the 3 bucks I won, then scrolled down the list, and saw I out lasted Zab on the Final Table, knew I was gonna hear about this one. lol, thnx for the thread Zab.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    u lucky dog.. nice sitout u are..(o=

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Ironically enough he was writing a freeroll tournament strategy guide at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    hhmm thats funnny but why did he enter a restricted 375 point tourney if wasnt even goonna play at all?? well he did better then me and my pocket jacks in this one,, I thought i saw codd playin at my table ealrier in th at tho..well maybe u meant hel eft after a bit nice tho.haha
    Well, it was a simple math problem, [(A - B) / C] / D = $$$ Whereas A = the amount of entrants, B = the amount of paying spots, C = equals the amount of idiots dropping per minute, D = cost to enter.

LOL, actually thats not that simple of a math equation, but I went like this, well, if less than 35 ppl enter, in a 9 payout tourney, where I know people play like crap and shove like crazy, I think I can make the money, and if I can double up in the first 10 hands, I know I'm in the money.

Sorry, but I had to go do community service, I tried to dble in the first 10 hands, I only had 1 semi shove worthy hand, you folded ricki, yes, you saw me playing, but in the first 10 hands, 3 ppl were knocked out, I left pretty damn confident I was gonna get some money, but 3 dollars, whoohoo, that was worth my investment.

Quote Originally Posted by topjimmy99 View Post
    ironically enough he was writing a freeroll tournament strategy guide at the time.
    lmao!

well played

The sad part about the whole situation, in the last 2 days, this is my best poker. I'm better sitting out right now. I have been in the worst sh*t luck streak ever.

AK v A3
    KJd v 97d
    KK v ATs
    J5s v 84o
    KQ v KT

That's just to name a few fresh off the top of my head.

Its been gross, if its a 3 outer, you got me. And the best part, I can't beat better hands either, can't win with the best hand, can't win with the worst hand, can win at all... unless, I buy in and walk away.

kamehameha3
    HHe obviously forgot to unregister!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast