Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    americans should find out a way to put some pressure on government to make them approve laws making online poker legal...... thats not fair with american people .......=/
    Well, for any USA players reading this, there's the PPA (poker player's alliance) - look it up, join, and agree to get the emails. It is a lobbying group (lobbying is how our politics work, no denying it) and they send info on when important votes are coming up and tell you how to get in touch with your reps in congress.

Poker will be legal very soon, I think.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Well, for any USA players reading this, there's the PPA (poker player's alliance) - look it up, join, and agree to get the emails. It is a lobbying group (lobbying is how our politics work, no denying it) and they send info on when important votes are coming up and tell you how to get in touch with your reps in congress.
    yes i have joined that awhile back and it seems to be working you must get involved

PokerOwned Veteran
    im playing poker for 5 years....my biggest tournament win is 2.375$

Experienced Member
    thanks!

I wish there was a site that yu know doesn't cheat. It is sad that they have to look at player cards to either bet or not bet against them. SAD

Seasoned Veteran
    I play in the U.S.A. and I'm on three different sites. Most of the time at least half the people I play with are also located in the US.

Experienced Member
    Bovada seem pretty cool to me and I'm in the US. Have you tried that site?

Seasoned Veteran
    Bovada is the only one that is available in the US that I actually have never tried. I play on the others and have BR's there. Don't really want to make a deposit in order to try it out. I wish they had more Freerolls. I realize Pokerowned sponsors like 2 a day on that site, so maybe I will have to Download it and give it a shot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12