Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Fish

Poolshark's staking

Every tournement, I usally ask around the community saying different deals and what not. So I thought I'd post a thread. My deal from now on is if you stake me, I give you 60 percent of the winnings via carbon TRANSFER. Plus if I do not make the money I will give you 100 points back (300 on the 400 point entry) You will have to give me 24 ours fro the start of the tournement for payback , and it will be listed how much i have to pay back on the stake. Pay backs will be given trough market, so if i lose, make sure to set it up. If it's not set up witin 48 hours, you will not be given a pay back. I will have a stake for most tournements thorugh out the day! Thanks!

not a bad way to advertise
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Corporal
    good thinking

Fish
    Question is if anyones gonna stake me or not. Just thought I should get it out there

Quote Originally Posted by Poolshark125 View Post
    Question is if anyones gonna stake me or not. Just thought I should get it out there
    might want to get your " Money Won" a little higher if you want serious stakers

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Your ITM% is 5 percent so staking you is a pretty bad investment. In addition, you claim you will payback 100 points if you lose in a 150 point FR and 300 if you lose in a 400 point FR; however, you have zero points right now and are in default to me in the loanshark for the past 2 weeks. You are flat out lying to people in this thread, because you don't have the points to pay them back if you lose.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Very good poolshark on this staking thread now lets me and you play some eightball for some money lol