Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar

Cloudy's $0 to Hero

Hiya Everyone!!! I have decided that I am going to play Hero until I get a decent BR, just to see if I can do it from the very bottom. I will be posting in this thread my BR updates and game stats. Wish me luck!!! I decided to also add VIP points as well.

Starting BR: $0
    Starting VIP Points: 3.90
    VIP Status: Farmer 2
    Last edited by CloudyMinded; 05-26-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Subscribed, good luck in your endeavors Hero is the place to be!
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Good luck Cloudy I know you can do it.

GL I started w/ $15 on hero by Transfer and now have $22+ I'll update my progress here daily too.

i cant beleive hero finly catching on with every1 now here,,, , now that i,m so sicck of that there. LOL<,, maybe a lota interset casue cookies said he will trade there now tho... GLGL tho cloudyyy in ur quest,,, it was much easier when they had the 9 person amamzon ones,, u coiuld just out and win all the time then,, now more poeple i think u have to play them now, and i dont have the pa t iencs for those anymore, after a year of hero now...i do play the freerolls occassionally still tho,, SO GLGL and leet us know for sure

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Thanks everyone =) I should start with the plo sngs...but they're so boring, I'll still do a few though =) I'm planning on doing the plo sngs and the daily $99 MTT and $100 Triumvirate tourneys.

Does hero still have those three 33c MTT's every night

Cloudy make cookies get his own thread, lol
    If you want I will delete his spam progress...

PLO is a very boring game, but very easy, the hero PLO FR's are great way to start BR. easy cash
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

GL Hero, I've never played there so not sure how tough it is

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast