Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Thread: Chip Shuffling

Survey Master

Chip Shuffling

Has anyone ever tried and/or know how to do this?

I learned recently and it only took a couple hours to master it through watching a youtube video.

Start out with 6 REAL poker chips not plastic. (clay ones) If you can, get 2 different colors of 3 chips so you know if you do it right.

One of the many ways I use is to do it this way -
    Make them side by side.
    FOR RIGHT HANDERS
    Ring - Top Right
    Pinky - Bottom Right
    Thumb - Bottom Left
    Index - Top Left
    Middle - Directly in the middle of the two.

Add pressure between the two stacks together gently and lift your middle finger a bit and there ya go.

FOR LEFT HANDERS
    Direct opposite of right handers.

NO! I kind of suck on doing chip tricks with it, have tried but fail it all the time.
    I know a few friends can do it
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes lol im able to do this. also along with many others that i dont remember the names to so if u ever need help with chip tricks im the guy

Sergeant Major
    This is super easy to do, but can get some people into trouble at the tables. You have to either do it constantly or dont do it at all. Some people may go to their chips when they have a strong hand in late position and are waiting for others to act. It is one of the easier tells that I have been able to find at a table. I also find the noise of the chips soothing for some reason. I think the coolest chip trick is walking a chip across the top of your fingers, I have been working on this for a while and havent got it quite mastered yet, but hopefully one day, it looks pretty intimidating.

hell man,,,, i can barely look at my cards without someone else seeing them... now you want me to do "WHAT" with my chips.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight
    i cant shuffle but i am very good at making disturbing noises with chips

Banned
    this is very easy as long as you arent using some cheap plastic chips

PokerOwned Pro
    only the basic ones..

I don't get your meaning of this here. Huh? You just doing some tricks with chips.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    hell man,,,, i can barely look at my cards without someone else seeing them... now you want me to do "WHAT" with my chips.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    yeah i can't suffle chips well.. lol there are people that do it good .... ha ah