Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sergeant
    talk to your friend an ask them not to bring the guy you think is cheating back. if they get mad then to bad

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Yeah, if someone's cheating at a poker game between friends that's really messed up. The closest thing I've ever done was rigging the deck when my little brother and I were playing heads up soI had 4 aces and he had 4 kings, but it wasn't for real money and I obviously told him afterward.

Oh yeah, and this one time a few friends and I were playing and two of us brought one of those funny decks where the cards are only A-10 or something like that. Haha you should have seen everyones faces on the first flop...

Really? Someone cheating in this game? How?

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    No he means someone is cheating in his REAL homegame. Pretty sure he's talking about live poker.

Banned
    totally un cool no matter what your doing,playing cards etc.to me cheating,liars and thieves are all in the same catagory.just remember what comes around ,goes around.

Sergeant Major
    Most home games I go to have dealers. The cut card would seem to help, so would a shuffling machine. You can also confront the guy and be straight up with him, or just tell him you dont want him back to your game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12