Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    I won't suggest you off trying to cashout from Neteller or Moneybookers, they doesn't seem to work.

You can try cash out Local Bank Transfering.
    Yep, the problem where I live they don't do local bank transfering. I know that right after the black friday, the cash outs were taking 2-4 weeks to be processed. Good times when it was instantly..
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Sergeant
    O_o
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Brazil is having issues with cashing out

I still have funds on FTP i cant touch, i hope they release it..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We'll eventually get our money, I'm sure, but gonna be a long, slow process I have a feeling....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Is it possible to cash out with moneybookers for europeans ?

i think its a bunch of bs man....if ps can pay us out why cant ftp.....its kinda fucked b.c they really dont give a fuck about the players.....if so they should have at least sent out another......."yet another" fukin update....now i mean you care about us so much that u give updates once in awhile....last update was the 20th of last month....thats almost a month now with nothing being said.....they have only gave back owed rake....points owed if purchased something from store...money back on tickets u have had....but still havent put money back into accounts who have sent out for the check request.....still havent did anything with the actuall points.....nothing with the iron man medals...nothing with the academy points.....and nothing with the end of the yr bonus for the players who earned it "me" i dont know whats goin on but its a complete scamm...im owed thousands and i doubt im goin to see it!!! just kinda makes ya sick to think they are really goin to get away with the whole scandal and the fact of not paying us.....where is the doj now? how come no word from them about money they need to pay out people who the doj are waiting on to tax....fuckin makes me sick!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by watte29 View Post
    Is it possible to cash out with moneybookers for europeans ?
    I think so, but check if FT is cashing out to moneybookers because a few weeks ago FT was having problems with MB and the withdraws was taking forever.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow, not a lot of people outside the US who are posting about recent successful cashouts. Isn't there anyone, and what method did you use?

So, I don't know what language that is, but does it say they were able to cash out? Please someone translate

Sorry!!

Please speak in english!!

Since I see bunch of useless posts I closed down this treads.

Yes we are able to cash out
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12