Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    It was me...
    I spent years of playing and posting at cardschat and didnt think it would get me in trouble because i did it private in a pm to a player in swap for points but I guess there are cardschat members that lurk here and thought i was doing it or something and BANNED ME.
    fucking sucks.
    i suck at life all ready bad enough i have to play on crappy carbon u know how hard it is to make money for cashouts..so what do u expect i gotta try to hussle some way..

If you have to ask, ????????????????? Then how safe will our passwords be ?????????????
    Last edited by wagon596; 06-24-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    Are you freaking for real ? You didn't think selling their pw for some points at this forum was wrong ? You must be kidding right ?
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Banned
    ha it was wrong i was desperate for 5 bucks and the other dude wanted pword badly only 1 person ppl do it all the time from their forum and nobody says anything and out of 2 years there I have never done something like that.I should have just got a warning its just a freeroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think you do not give anything away

PokerOwned Master
    Maybe if you sponsor the next $100 freeroll, that forum will let bygones be bygones. I don't think they are trying to punish you, as much as put a fear in all of us not to share passwords. Thanks for showing the rest of us what can happen if we felt like sharing a password.

who knows what people are doing.....but its kinda hard to share a pw with others if it a restrcited pw...its obv some1 on the list giving out the pw...if not than idk but its seems a little fishy on the subject....pw stealing is deff shitty and i dont like it either....

Banned
    it was a total accident unban me cardschat!i gave u guys so many members

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is the only poker forum that I play for since the other poker rooms went out of business

PokerOwned Veteran
    Very nice forum and I only play because the rest is not good ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast