Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card dead

PokerOwned Pro

Card dead

lately in the PO freerolls i've been so card dead. just yesterday when looking back at the hand history I had a stretch of 20 hands where my highest card was an 8. It's been getting really frustrating because I can't call these 7x BB raises with the rags I've been getting and all I do is slowly dwindle to the point that the first decent hand I get I have to push because of chip stack and size of the blinds. I just don't know what to do cause obviously there's no way I can change the hands I get and the way people raise the pot, I have to be pot commited just to see a turn.... ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Well I think everyone goes card dead weather for 1 game or I hope your luck turns around1 year. I have been getting good cards in the PO freerolls lately but keep getting 2 outered. I hope your luck turns around and you can win one,gl!!

don't feel bad, variance and downswings are a part of poker, we all have had our share. It is how we handle and deal with them that is the test. some just say fack it and blow their roll, some take a break and no poker, some just play small buy ins.

Even Pros go through this. good luck benz

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah I know its part of poker just been getting frustrated by it lately, cause those 20 hands last night are just an example, its been happening a lot. I know I'm making the right call though by not trying to play the rags I get because I see the flops, and I see what people have when there's a showdown, so its not like i'm folding and thinking crap I could have won that easily... I dunno i guess i'm hoping by putting it out there maybe I can help change my luck lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    been going through same thing, either get no cards, or when i do, i lose with them. My last tourney i finally get JJ and run into AA. I've had AQ 7 times today and lost them all. Just looking forward to when it all changes around and i win all those hands

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    been going through same thing, either get no cards, or when i do, i lose with them. My last tourney i finally get JJ and run into AA. I've had AQ 7 times today and lost them all. Just looking forward to when it all changes around and i win all those hands
    yeah i know the feeling exactly

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am gitting tierd of loosing hands I should win today I can have Ah Kd and have the other As Kc and loose on a flush

Quote Originally Posted by pookat View Post
    I am gitting tierd of loosing hands I should win today I can have Ah Kd and have the other As Kc and loose on a flush
    you have $4.20 in your account unless you blew it, A-K A-Q A-A is not the nuts

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    you have $4.20 in your account unless you blew it, A-K A-Q A-A is not the nuts
    i think they were referring to the fact they had the same hand and barring a flush he should have pot split(win)

Yeah I don't seem to do very well card wise in the PO freerolls. Then I end up going in with a sub-par hand and losing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast