Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63929.16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Card dead

seem to be gettin all the cards in pokerstars lately.. but same as you on carbon

card dead happens just gotta be patient and just roll with what you get....make plays on your reads and chips not your cards.

PokerOwned God
    Nothing you can do about this. But there will be better days coming around...

when will those days be, cause if im not card dead im getting sucked out on,ITS my turn to start doing the sucking,lol thats supposed to sound funny,lol

www.legitgptsites.com

I dont think a 20 hand stretch is too bad at all unless ur an action junkie. Out of 100 hands i usually only play 15%to20% of em anyways unless i get on a run..Not being able to play for 20 hands(2 orbits) is not going to eat you up blind wise to where u "have to push". your doing that by choice.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I dont think a 20 hand stretch is too bad at all unless ur an action junkie. Out of 100 hands i usually only play 15%to20% of em anyways unless i get on a run..Not being able to play for 20 hands(2 orbits) is not going to eat you up blind wise to where u "have to push". your doing that by choice.
    I agree with you

PokerOwned Master
    I understand that completly seems like I am always playinf with8-4 or 7-2

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    oh yes i realize that, and someone said something like that earlier and I tried to clarify that I knew that the 20 isn't really a lot that I was just using that for an example because I had looked back during the tourney and counted those specific ones, and it also wasn't just unplayable hands.. that was 20 hands with 2 cards that were an 8 or lower lol. that was also later in the tourney and when i finally was all in blinds were 200/400 and all I had was 1200ish chips. I do know what your saying though and it happens for long stretches so I'm used to being patient that's why its so frustrating when it seems like I'm constantly being forced to put my self in a race at best for my tourney life that's all
    Last edited by abenz419; 08-16-2012 at 09:41 PM.

PokerOwned God
    it happens to everyone from time to time. you just have to stay patient and keep playing your game.

I see the flops, and I see what people have when there's a showdown

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12