Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    exactly pbb,we want cash.yu can earn or buy points,cash can b hard to get
    You can buy points but it's like $99 for 3k. lol I think you guys are missing the point TC was making as having it as an OPTION. No one wants the freerolls to pay out in points and points only but even if it was you could just buy the gift certificate anyway. I see people on here begging for points regularly and willing to sell their Carbon money for points. It would make it easier (for the players) to have that option available rather than having to track down people who will sell them points.

Why would oyu leave the site lmao, You can just trade the Carbon cash for PO points. Im sure Zab can manually transfer the winningd to each account after the tounrys, but thats alot of work that he prob wont wanna do and then you can have the choice of talking either carbon cash or points.

The purpose of earning points is to redeem them for carbon cash lol....isnt that the whole idea of this site? So why wouldnt you want cash? you can always trade.

Private
    i would prefer the cash over pts but it seems everytime i get cash i lose it alot faster than pts on here lol

Banned
    well i think it could be a good idea zab always lets me

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just my thoughts....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

You want the points for when you're getting low on points. Not everyone can Donk in client and have 30k in points.

PokerOwned God
    I'm sure Zab will take it into consideration. I personally prefer the cash, but if you get the option that would be ok by me.

The point I was making was to have recieving points as an option. I said I wanted cash gone! The point of points for SOME people is to buy gift cards. I use them to play in client (which i usually lose) and to make bets on the carbon games (which I usually use also). I know most people prefer the cash but I just thought it would be nice to have the option to take points over cash if the manual payouts go into effect.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    The purpose of earning points is to redeem them for carbon cash lol....isnt that the whole idea of this site? So why wouldnt you want cash? you can always trade.
    I don't need Carbon cash. I play on this site because I like the people! Having the option to receive points as a prize in the games is just better incentive for certain people.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast