Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Knight-Lieutenant

carbon poker us reopened?

I heard next week their going to re open carbon poker for us players,
    btw does anyone know about yourpokercash.com
    im curious because i was wondering if anyone actually got a free bankroll from there.
    next week their supposedly giving out 200 dollars (25 to start with but after like you earn 750 vips you get the rest of the money) as the no deposit bonus thing,
    it seems legit but its hard to believe at the same time.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    thank god i have been playing carbon,almost 4 years ,glad i had it when the bottom fell out,lots of ppl were scrambling where to play
    win if yu can but always play fair

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    I heard next week their going to re open carbon poker for us players,
    btw does anyone know about yourpokercash.com
    im curious because i was wondering if anyone actually got a free bankroll from there.
    next week their supposedly giving out 200 dollars (25 to start with but after like you earn 750 vips you get the rest of the money) as the no deposit bonus thing,
    it seems legit but its hard to believe at the same time.
    Hello there, you can take a look at this site to see the currently POKER sites that are accepting U.S players

Best US Poker Sites For US Players - Top USA Online Poker Room 2011 -> Just as the link says.

Asnwering to your question about yourpokercash.com,
    They have been giving people lot of bankrolls what you have to do is sign up and make two verification processes wich are.

Phone Verification

How do I request the phone call?

On the phone verification page, make sure your phone number is correct and click "CALL NOW." The automated system will call your number and give you a code that you then enter on YPC.
    I clicked "CALL NOW", but I didn't receive a call, Be sure that you do NOT include your country code when you enter your number.
    And

Photo ID Verification

Why is my photo ID invalid?

All IDs must be government issued and the handwritten code must be placed next to the actual ID.

If your photo ID is deemed invalid, it is likely for one of the following reasons:

The photo ID does not contain your birth date.
    The photo ID is unreadable.
    The photo ID is not in the image uploaded.
    The photo ID is a student ID.
    The photo ID is a copy, not an original ID.

The ID code is not in the image uploaded.
    The ID code is not handwritten. (If you write/edit on paint they will refuse)
    The ID code was digitally placed next to the ID.

(ID code is the code that they give to you when you sign up you have to add it with your photo ID)

If you receive an email notifying you that your ID is invalid, click on the link in the yellow 'notices' box at the top of the YPC homepage for more instructions on re-uploading your ID.

Why do you need my ID?

There are two reasons that YPC asks for your ID:

We use the ID to confirm that you are old enough to play poker. All the sites that we offer require players to be at least 18 years old.
    We also use the ID to confirm that you are the person you say you are, and that you are not attempting to receive extra free bankrolls.

YPC does not share or sell any of the information that is provided to us. If you do not want to share other personal information, like ID and social security numbers, please feel free to cover that information. (You can simply do this through the program paint)

When will you approve my ID?

We verify IDs only when you have requested a bankroll. If you have uploaded your ID and have not requested a bankroll, we will not approve your ID.

P.S- And yes I've had a bankroll there long time ago, so once that your account is verified you can ask any bankroll that is available in your country, to send your ID card or not it is up to you

This information was taken from Free Bankroll FAQ

Enjoy,
    Last edited by kiwilx1; 09-22-2011 at 01:53 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You can only get a bankroll if you signup and verify with a phone call and a photo id. Then you will only get a bankroll on a pokersite that you DO NOT already have an account of any kind on.....

hell man, why don't you give them your SSN and send them a copy of your birth certificate while you're at it,,, I'm sure they have a bridge for sale real cheap....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I thought it wasn't open for new users in USA
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Not heared about that they will reopen to US players

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    crazy

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never knew Carbon poker closed down

PokerOwned God
    What are you talking about - I played at Carbon last night and am logged in there right now. I don't understand.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast