Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can go to Netspend.com and sigh up for one and they will send it in the mail. Make sure you sign up for a visa one. Then you can go to the website and type in your zip code and it will tell you the stores near you where you can reload it, or you can set up your debit card with the Netspend card and you can do instant transfers for $1.95. It is $2.00 cheaper..

Experienced Member
    My Visa debit card doesn't work at either Carbon or Bovada. Annoying...

PokerOwned Pro
    Can US players deposit on carbon?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea where did u get this prepaid visa at? I know they used to work!!

Western Union Reloadable Visa Cards are confirmed working. You can get them at 7-11. No monthly fees quick and easy.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Jus google the netspend and see all the specifics and how to get it. I almost got that one before but chose an alternate route although the netspend didn't seem like a bad idea. I've always jus deposited using my regular visa credit card, not a prepaid one but perhaps some of the prepaid ones would let you deposit and maybe not. I kno of some people that have tried wit the prepaid ones and it wouldn't let them deposit so it may be the prepaid ones in general or only certain companies via prepaid will let you deposit through carbon. Good luck on and off the felts.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Veteran
    I also am having a smiliar issue but am not sure if I want to put monies there.

PokerOwned Veteran
    best way is not at all merge network is horrible better off on BCP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12