Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and thats why omaha is a donk/luck fest game. No one folds anything Either hand played against you was terrible yet they stay for anything. Like i said before if someone could explain the skill id be happy to listen. But omaha is like dealers choice home games. Either your lucky that game or ur not. No skill to be a calling station with any 4
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

ROFL - I have been feeling the same for the past few days. oh well, that's poker lol

Im pretty sure carbon hates everyone. They are just a bunch of hatefull @$$H*!3s
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Jeez your guys is playing on micro and some people that play there don't care about the couple of cents and just continue to call.

The first hand you posted sucks and the 2nd hand after it was a decent hand.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Jeez your guys is playing on micro and some people that play there don't care about the couple of cents and just continue to call.

The first hand you posted sucks and the 2nd hand after it was a decent hand.
    those were my thoughts on the hands as well ... first hand was trouble to begin with, second hand had pretty good potential pre

PokerOwned Master
    LoL... Pokerhave a luck... this is !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12