Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Cool carbon almost made me piss on myself last night

this is for you poker junkies who dream of the big hit..i am in a ring game last night on a bad beat table with 30 dollars starting, 2 hrs later i am 200 in chips on same table, things going pretty good than the hand for hell came..i have AQ spade suited, villian has KK..he bets 5, i am in bb pos. so i just call..board comes K spade, j spade and 10 heart, so far i have the nutz with a royal or flush draw..villian bets 10 and i reraise to 20..villian bets all in for 220 so i pause, i got a straight with a royal flush or flush draw as well so i call 125 all in..next 2 cards..10 and river 2.. Villians collects 420 with full house..GTF outta here..should i have fold or never call...
    Last edited by gametime74; 07-29-2011 at 06:05 AM.

Lol he was way behind..but on Carbon only bad players win! So start playing bad and rise up ur BR!=)

PokerOwned Pro
    Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooolerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Remember that on carbon poker bad players win. Not that complicated! hhahahahaha

Thats such a sick beat. I dont know how you get away from that after flop. preflop tho i hate AQ and so do alot of pros, its one of those hands that will lose you ALOT of money!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Thats such a sick beat. I dont know how you get away from that after flop. preflop tho i hate AQ and so do alot of pros, its one of those hands that will lose you ALOT of money!!
    A-q sux big moose ballz.

Open fold prelop. Never play a hand with any card higher than a jack on carbon.

Corporal
    daaaaaaaaaaam thats horrible just another day in day out beat haha would of been soooooo cool if ya hit the bbj

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think the hand played itself out. i think both players played it correctly. he has to push you hear. how can he put you on floping the nuts. he could have played it a litttle slower. but if you start making calls and folds based on the chances of an online bad beat you will continue to loose. this is going to happen live more than what you would think. take the bad beat go smoke a joint and forget about the hand coz u played it perfect and there is nothin you could do.

PokerOwned Moderator
    You should have done what you done. Nobody is going to fold the nuts, a draw to the ultimate nuts, plus how can you put anyone on KK in that situation. We always assume we're good in that situation. Also, if you're in a bad beat table, and you're thinking about folding, then you shouldn't play the bad beat tables. You made the correct play, whether or not it was a bad beat table or not, but given that it was a bad beat table, hell yes you made the correct play.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast