Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Cancelled trneys on carbon

The thing is - i received an e-mail that tells:

Hi xaha2425,
    Unfortunately the $750 VIP Freeroll tournament (#46234252-1) encountered an error and it was necessary to shut down this tournament to prevent further issues.

Buy-ins, fees and bounties (if applicable) will be refunded for eligible players and the remaining prizepool will be distributed in accordance with the Game Cancellation Policy:

Game Cancellation Policy:

* SINGLE-TABLE TOURNAMENTS: If a Tournament is cancelled because for technical reasons, any players who were eliminated prior to cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will have their buy-in and entry fee refunded and will receive an equal share of the buy-in monies of the eliminated players. The eliminated players' buy-ins are equally divided regardless of chip standing at the time of cancellation.

* MULTI-TABLE TOURNAMENTS: If a Tournament is cancelled because for technical reasons, any players who were eliminated prior to cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will be refunded:

1. All remaining players will be refunded their entry fee
    2. All remaining players will be refunded their buy-in and the total amount of refunded buy-ins will be subtracted from the remaining prize pool.
    3. The remaining prize prize pool is then distributed amongst the remaining players: 50% distributed equally and 50% distributed based on stack size at time of shutdown.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards,

Carbon Poker Support

SO, does any1 saw the same situation? then i'll be refunded or not? maybe write to support?

its usually instant ive only had it happen once or twice, if its not been done then just email support
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the 750 dollar vip tourney is a freeroll???? they changed it to the 10000 dollar freeroll for all vip levels now. So nothing to refund. Unless you're talking about a different tournament.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if u were still in the game or it didnt start
    i would contact support for a refund

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    the 750 dollar vip tourney is a freeroll???? they changed it to the 10000 dollar freeroll for all vip levels now. So nothing to refund. Unless you're talking about a different tournament.
    just read it again and this^^^ its a freeroll nothing to refund it just sends u the email as standard
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    i believe they split the freeroll amount between registered players registered before cancellation - I had in happen in the past and was given 35.00 on the 10,000 freeroll at pdc years ago

Master Sergeant
    that is a trney for earth tier. doesnt mentioning that it's a freeroll, u had to accept some requirements for it, so i think they had to pay. and i saw 10k for all vip freeroll earlier, don't think they just changed it.

Master Sergeant
    e-mailed support just now. 4 days passed, and will see their answer =)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKur View Post
    that is a trney for earth tier. doesnt mentioning that it's a freeroll, u had to accept some requirements for it, so i think they had to pay. and i saw 10k for all vip freeroll earlier, don't think they just changed it.
    yes they changed it, so you might have been able to reg for old one for this month before they did the change, it is a FREEROLL, you just have to qualify, so nothin to refund. Unless it was last month's and you were playing and it got cancelled, but i'm assuming you reg early for this months before they did the change, so there is nothing to refund, just register for the new 10000 one.

PokerOwned God
    yep i see this before, it was cancel, but it also was a buyin tourney carbon refunded me my money..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast