Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Calculating poker ability/skill using PO

Most of the statistics given to you on pokerowned unfortunately do not reflect how good you really are at poker. leader boards are great, but there is no time limit or number of games counted. Total money earned falls under the same category.

However, one statistic you can use is # of 1st place finishes vs # of final tables made (this information can be found at the top of the leaderboards. Of course the more final tables you have, the more accurate the ratio reflects your abilities vs other PO players. The average on poker owned will be 1/9, or .1111. To find your number, you can do the equation :

Total 1st place finishes / Total final tables

if your number is above .11111, you are above the PO average and if it is lower, you are under the PO average. Happy calculating!

It would be cool if we could see how many total tournaments we've played in, then we could really start calculating some stats.

that would be cool yeah haha
    for me that would be bad though becuase ive had so many carbon tourneys that ive registered for thinking I would be able to play and then all of a sudden something comes up haha

Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    that would be cool yeah haha
    for me that would be bad though becuase ive had so many carbon tourneys that ive registered for thinking I would be able to play and then all of a sudden something comes up haha
    I play a whole lot of po frs at work and get interrupted all the time. My numbers would definitely be higher if it wasn't for that.

well...i suck which given the fact that i barely play any of the other tourneys and ps doesnt count on the leaderboard...isnt 2 surprising
    0.68181*
    i think this would be different if everyone could take there stats from different sites, so if you could say calculate total games played, by total number of FTs and wins on merge, same again for bcp, and juicy, and lock and so on

also the fact i am unable to play bovada at all probably doesnt help (but id never be able to play it anyway thx to the start time)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    well...i suck which given the fact that i barely play any of the other tourneys and ps doesnt count on the leaderboard...isnt 2 surprising
    0.68181*
    i think this would be different if everyone could take there stats from different sites, so if you could say calculate total games played, by total number of FTs and wins on merge, same again for bcp, and juicy, and lock and so on

also the fact i am unable to play bovada at all probably doesnt help (but id never be able to play it anyway thx to the start time)
    perhaps you mean 0.068

and i think thats probably within 1 standard deviation of the mean... so pretty much middle of the pack + what you said

Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    perhaps you mean 0.068

and i think thats probably within 1 standard deviation of the mean... so pretty much middle of the pack + what you said
    middle of the pack is about right considering how little i actually play here max out at 2 tourneys a day usually not that i wouldnt play more but lack of points and tiredness creeping in for me around 11pm (third tourney starts at 12) really doesnt help
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Pro
    is always necessary to have knowledge of the game of poker, to handle the odds and understanding of the options that we have to win a hand, making the minimum of errors for a positive outcome.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    125 final tables, 15 wins... .12 i think is the number? you kinda confused me though its early

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    125 final tables, 15 wins... .12 i think is the number? you kinda confused me though its early
    yep, thats right about middle of the pack

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast