Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staking

Zab

Staking

Added this forum by request.

This was actually going to be phase 2 of pokerowned where I am actually looking to stake players at various sites.

I might do it on a limited basis, once I get the software engine built for it I will take it to them next level.

If there isn't enough interest in this forum I will close it down.

Enjoy
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    I wouldn't mind a stake for 9man sit n goes micro level, I had a decent ROI in them, I played a 25 buyin rule 2-4 multitable, played like $14 up to $120 in 2 days or so then discovered the superturbo heads up sit n goes and lost it all thats why my sharkscope is so bad lol.

However I wouldn't gamble with someone elses money, maybe whenever I am on here long enough and I redeposit I can get a fresh graph going then come back

Zab
    I'll be looking to stake a few players at True Poker to see how it goes. Have to start out at poker rooms where I can stake you, tell ya what limits to play with some rules etc.. Eventually working up to bigger rooms.

The way staking works is, you are essentially working off my affiliate code, so I get a piece of the action no matter what
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    Let me know when you get everything up and running

Sergeant
    atke me after I play 8 more tornys and show I'm gonna be in top 5 each one 2 down 8 to go...

Corporal
    thats whats up well if thats going on where I can get staked ,look out for me to keep in the runnning for the money, Im on Absoulte moe923

I'll take a stake at any site you choose.

BAD MONKEY

Knight
    What is a stake? New to poker ^_^ haha

Corporal
    Staking is where a player stakes you with their money to play on a site and in a certain way for example he gives you $50 and tells you to grind out the micro $1 sit and goes and then he gives you a percentage of money i.e; 60:40 in your favour + stakeback, so at the end of the required number of games played you go back to your staker show him your graph and you give him his initial stakeback ($50) along with 40% of the profits you made. I hope this helps clear it up a bit.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaSpazyFish View Post
    Staking is where a player stakes you with their money to play on a site and in a certain way for example he gives you $50 and tells you to grind out the micro $1 sit and goes and then he gives you a percentage of money i.e; 60:40 in your favour + stakeback, so at the end of the required number of games played you go back to your staker show him your graph and you give him his initial stakeback ($50) along with 40% of the profits you made. I hope this helps clear it up a bit.
    It does very much thank you ^_^

No way I would play with someone elses money though! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast