Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65945.45

Hand History on BCP (Seeing opponents hand at showdown when mucked)

Hey like on other software you can click hand hostoy after the hand is over if the hand went to showdown and you can see what your opponent was holding to get information on the guy....

This isnt the case on BCP. When I look at the hand hostory to see what the guy mucked they dont show his hand....

Every other site shows me what they had so its a good way to get info but wtf? NOTHING!

Anyone know why this is the case with BCP? Think same goes for ACR as well but idk.....They should fix this.

maybe the other sites have spoiled you by being able to see what they had but you shouldnt be able to. If it was at a real table you wouldnt be able to go looking anytime you wanted so why online>?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

yeah kinda defeats the point in mucking your cards if you can just look on the hh to see what they had :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    because bcp/acr = 3rd world software imo.

another thing i hate about the wpn is you cant see payouts beyond whats on the board in tourney lobby. Like if 27 places pay it only shows 18 places in the lobby so places 19-27th you just have to wait till someone goes out to see what those places pay

your very wrong. if they call you in a live game you can wait to see there hand. should be the same way online if they call then u see it if you call them they should see yours.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    It is very convenient that you can just go to a folder (HH) to do research on an opponent. Try doing that in real life. Def. advantage online vs. live.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Master
    BCP/ACR do not have that option for seeing hands like carbon poker does. I like that option of looking at the hands after they are done but know that some sites don't do that. Sucks but I live with it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    because bcp/acr = 3rd world software imo.

another thing i hate about the wpn is you cant see payouts beyond whats on the board in tourney lobby. Like if 27 places pay it only shows 18 places in the lobby so places 19-27th you just have to wait till someone goes out to see what those places pay
    LOL @ the term 3rd World software. LOL

And seeing how people are paid after 18th place should be shown.

ALSO, when a player clicks lobby, it should pull up the tourney lobby, not the main lobby where I have to search for the tourney I;m in out of like 1000 listed.