Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bovada weird situation.

So I had an account on Bovada that I had cashed out on 1x. A few months ago I could not log in to the account, and made a new account. Today, I decided I wanted to try Bovada out, because I only had a Mastercard debit card, and couldn't remember if they allowed Mastercard there. So once again my account was disabled. I talked to support, and they said I had 2 account. I explained the situation, and they squared my 1st account away. So I logged onto that account, and found that I have 5x $11 mtt coupons. I have no idea where they came from lol. My 1st account was the 1 that I WD from via WU. The second 1 I made because I was locked out of my 1st 1 I busted the only deposit I made there. So know I have $55 in mtt value. I hope I can bink 1 of these 5 $11 mtts I am going to play. Would be nice. I need to get my CC account linked to Bovada now, so that I can play their $200 FRs. Anyways, I thought that I would share that weird situation.

PokerOwned Pro
    Pretty sure they don't disable accts for not knowing they don't accept MC. But yea, if you forget your pw, contact support. Don't just make a new acct.

GL w/ the tickets

Seasoned Veteran
    They credit inactive accounts to coerce inactive players back into the game

Odd....Same exact thing happened to me. Yet, it's squared away now. I got till 9-2013 to use my 6 tics. They are only good tuesdays and thursdays. Nut I really like playing there.

IN CHESS, THE PAWNS GO FIRST

bovada is touchy, they dont even really allow 2 people from same household to have an acct on same computer. they told me,, unless the adddresss is different, like diff apt number or soemthing.. i think pooofy told me she had to get permission or something for her and husband to both have one ther ti think.. well GL in those freebies u got.....

By all means join us!!!!!!! $20.00, only need 4 more players.

IN CHESS, THE PAWNS GO FIRST

Just be careful when you are looking to withdraw, the 2 account thing might be a problem. Keep your email conversations with them to have on hand just in case
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

I remember one time I deposited like 40 bucks.. Blew it all pretty fast.

A week or two later I logged back in to find the 40 bucks had returned. I just assumed they had a problem with their servers and uploaded a backup or something.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    As long as you stay straight with them, They will straighten it out, but anything they can question, will always cause trouble.

GL with your free tickets. I love bovada myself because of their software.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast