Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

How to cashout on bovada, without investing a single dollar up front

I am theinfinite1...a new member here at PokerOwned. Some of you may recognize me from the threads I make whenever I decide to play the $20 Bovada freerolls.

Last night, I was able to cash again in the Bovada freeroll....placing 7th. Good for $1.20. My account balance was at absolute zero before this. I've cashed in a few PO freerolls before this one, but have yet to get above 6-7 dollars before busting out.

Well, this time, I have gotten off to a good start and was able to turn my $1.20 into a respectable $20.95.

I never deposit more than $20 at a time on Bovada, and I've made check withdrawals plenty of times (usually for hundreds, sometimes $1000 dollars or more). But never have I grinded up a check starting from absolute zero.

I consider myself to be a STT and MTT player. I don't usually grind at the cash tables.

In this ongoing thread, I will be talking about what games I'm playing, some of my strategy, and some of the things that I deal with. I will be documenting my progress, and I am setting an initial goal of a $100 CHECK WITHDRAWAL. And I won't be cashing out my entire roll, so I will have to make more than just $100.

And so it begins.....

-theinfinite1
    Recent P.O. TOURNAMENT CASHES

3/4/14 7th Place Bovada PokerOwned $20 Freeroll
    2/19/14 1st Place Bovada PokerOwned $20 Freeroll
    2/18/14 10th Place Bovada PokerOwned $20 Freeroll

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good luck, most of these turn out to be wasted e space.

Seasoned Veteran
    My starting balance today is $20.95.

At this stage, the only games that I will be playing are double-up sit-n-go's. I went from $1 to $20 by winning only 2-to-1 on my bets every time. Also, I'm only playing 1 game at a time right now, so as to increase my chances of hitting my next milestone.

My next milestone will be $50. At which point, I will probably begin playing 2 simultaneous sin-n-go's at a time.
    Recent P.O. TOURNAMENT CASHES

3/4/14 7th Place Bovada PokerOwned $20 Freeroll
    2/19/14 1st Place Bovada PokerOwned $20 Freeroll
    2/18/14 10th Place Bovada PokerOwned $20 Freeroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'll rail this thread mostly because I feel like the DON STT at Bovada seem to be riddled with collusion/bots or both.
    Interested in seeing how some one grinding DON's feels about it.

I played 3 PokerOwned freerolls yesterday cashed all three(thumbs up not a brag)was 10th in the Bovada freeroll thought I was bubble boy but won 40 cents?
    the no info prize pool window at Bovada was titlting the h*ll outta me lol.
    I was at the other table watching your table when your A6 snapped A7 (shame!!!!)J/K lol good luck tho I'd chat longer but the old pc I threw together to install software to earn PO points has to be reformatted and XPlite re installed lol...

Seasoned Veteran
    That's awesome! It cost 50$ to withdrawl... I have heard good things about getting money off there fast. Keep this post going and keep climbing!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Does it cost 50 bucks to withdrawal even if its a check?

PokerOwned Veteran
    First of the month is typically free depending on amount.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck, looking forward to your progress!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    just cashout ezy peezy they send it to you in 10 days or so

PokerOwned Pro
    I think its free (or a small %) for the first once of the month...as long as you don't need an expedited check.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast