Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bounties on all mods!!!

Ok first of all read carefully n fully understand what is being said!! Mods have the option to put bounties on players who sign up early in the freeroll games...if you generally sign up late or closer towards the game you will 9/10 not be choosen for that 150pt bount, Now lets say i signed up early for a po game....and i had 10k in llbs which alot of the times i have huge llbs goin on with mods and other players....people dont seem to realize that they will call/freeroll to try n capture that 150pt bounty not realizing that there is more on the line....

Now lets say this.....to avoid the tards trying to ko you for the 150pt bounty i think all mods who play in each game should have a bounty on them....how come its ok for them to supposedly "randomly" put bounties on players? another incentive for players but again that potentially ruins the llb bc they wnt that 150pts....yea u can avoid the bs playing by playing better and staying away from hands that could get u in trouble but then u get those who wanna sit back n fold till they have the nuts....which again is their choice....point being if i have a 150pt bounty on me and i got 10k in llbs its not fair that a mod has no bounty n is in the llb action.....MODS SHOULD HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.....THIS IS A SITE TO GIVE BACK TO THE PLAYERS ISNT IT? SO WHY NOT GIVE THEM A SHOT TO KO A MOD FOR A BUYIN BACK.....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    bounties on all mods would be fun! as far as random bounties put on people by mods, i would like to believe that it is random...i have no problem with it... some particular mods do put bounties on me more than not.. i think it is fun
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well I normally play LLB's as well, IMO though if you wanted to place a bounty on those Mod's or whom ever you may choose!! Nobody is stopping you from putting bounties on anybody, all you have to do is tell a MOD and they will sticky it for you, at least they have done it for me in the past!! Therefore, this thread is pointless IMO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Well I normally play LLB's as well, IMO though if you wanted to place a bounty on those Mod's or whom ever you may choose!! Nobody is stopping you from putting bounties on anybody, all you have to do is tell a MOD and they will sticky it for you, at least they have done it for me in the past!! Therefore, this thread is pointless IMO!!
    i get that.,...but what im saying is this.....if u sign up early for a po game....ur name will be drawn as apose if u signed up late or closer to game time.....the point people dont get is that people will try to ko that person for the 150pts not realizing there is more on the line...so that targets 1 person and not the mod or other person you are in llbs with.....im not tlaking about a 250llb im talking thousands....up to 10k at times......thats where im goin with this....if a mod is in that llb they should be a bounty if they are in a llb with that person.....and if i go out of my way to put a bounty on people while the game started knowing i got a 150pt random bounty...its obv i would put 500-1k bounty on the other person and that would cause mahem..

How often do you go up when you have thousands of points on the line? Then on the flip side I only play these for llbs and have thousands on the line every game, so its fair then to have my head bountied every game?
    I can honestly say as a mod, I have never put anyone up that I am in an llb with, or that I see with thousands on the line.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    i know many playas that dont join in till the last min because of bounties ..................im out ...but my point was fuck 'em
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Simple just make it so people who are in llb's cant be selected for a bounty. Issue solved. But IMO it really don't make all that much difference. 90% of the people playing don't even pay attention to the bounties half the time lol.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

TON is Gone.
    My input was asked for... but be careful what you wish for

I don't think that 100 point MOD bounties have any major impact on gameplay at all. This to me is a red herring issue. I also do not think that putting bounties on MODS would have any kind of positive impact on the game or the community. I'd much rather see those points (which equal minute amounts of $), directed toward increasing the prize values and/or number of paying places in a tourney. REWARD good play, and encourage people to make an effort.

As for LLBs lol, now there is an example of something that has a direct impact on the way some people play the game around here. I know far to many clowns whom as soon as they win their LLB's just dump and run. Many (certainly not all, or even the majority) play the tournies ONLY for the llbs as they find more value in winning LLBs regularly then in trying to place high enough at the FT to win significant prize money.

I say; Keep bounties as they are. Get rid of LLBS.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

eeekkkkk....i agree with whoever is in llbs should not be able to be picked as a bounty.....as much as some1 dont see it...150pts are alot to the nonactive people trying to gain something from nothing...as apose to the players here who withold tens of thousands of pts in accounts at all times....i just think that there should be no personally bounty on a player even if its random....

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I kinda like the idea of placing bounties on mods, whether they can play every game or not. There are enough mods now, really there shouldn't be a reason why they can't represent the site and themselves at least one game out of the schedule. Would be kinda fun to challenge them all. I just think it would be fun to have bounties placed on the mods. With a little tweaking this could be a good idea, Custom.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast