Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    let us be clear about the economics here ; BOUNTIES are currently 100 points (not 150).
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    It doesn't mean there should be a bounty placed on every mod every time. Be selective, or make it random, I don't know..just try to make playing these games a little more fun. So many can be turned off from playing rather quickly because of the attitudes brought to the table.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

either way ur not seeing the what im saying

well i know drywallman (mod) picks himself as a bounty alot which is cool, also the last champ is usually picked as a bounty, so that leave just one. Unless a player post a bounty to be paid by themselves, i see this alot when a players gets a bad beat, however ive seen it when there is 2 players left in a big LLB which imo well chicken shit. i see customs point having to dodge a donk trying to get 100 points will someone is risking thousands in LLBs. i dont see any reason to change anything though.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

I would guess that somewhere near 50% if not more of the bounties go unclaimed which shows not alot of people even pay attention to them. I would also guess that people spending 150 pts to enter a game arent going to risk everything to win a 100pt bounty which doesnt even conver the entry fee.

As far as people calling you light just for the bounty to KO you. I didnt see a thread thanking the mods for placing a bounty on you when you were in a big LLB that lead to people calling you light and doubling you up easy which in turn led to you winning the LLB. It works both ways but only is an issue when it doesnt go your way.

Personally i never make another mod a bounty because i think it makes it look cliquey where we pick the bounties and only pick people inside our group to be bounties. Most people enjoy being a bounty, if you really dislike it just say so. I wont make you a bounty again.

This is a good idea. I think it would be fun to add something like this to the tournaments. There should be at least 2 available to play in each tournament.

saying thankyou to the mods for putting a bounty on me? awww how precisous....those fools jam tryin to hit the 100pt bounty over the game more than u think....trust that....but then again u commenting on games you never play means ur thinking 1 sided !!!

NEVER MAKE ME A BOUNTY LOL.i could care less about losing 5k in llbs.....not the pt...even if it was 100pts...doesnt matter the money isnt the issue its the situation

You obviously do care about losing the 5K because you made a thread about it. If it makes you feel better, when you are a bounty the other bounty is usually playing for ~50k points (B2B).

Also my view is not one sided. I see both angles in that people calling you light to get the bounty (although I dont think its an issue) helps to build your stack just as much as it puts you at risk of getting donked. The arguement that you are making only mentions the bad which is one-sided.

thats diff....thats a once inawhile thing....lemme see you put up tens of thousands of pts daily for llbs and you might see where this is coming from....i piss on these pts that i get...u truely think i care about $20? if so ur not as bright as u think you are.....bottom line if i a mod can place the bounty it should be on them aswell.....

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    thats diff....thats a once inawhile thing...
    Being a bounty in general is a once in a while thing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast