Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Question bought Carbon coupon but received no coupon

Hi, i need some help. I bought a Carbon Poker freeroll coupon but when i try to register at carbon it says no valid coupon. And on Pokerowned in my history it shows i bought a coupon, but where is the coupon? Can any body HELP?

I think the coupons are put on your account on a few minute delay. Were you checking immediately or did you give it 15 minutes?

Seasoned Veteran
    It will come. Give it 5-10 minutes. I popup on Carbon will tell you when it comes. I have bought many tickets and they do come mate.

~SwordCall

Seasoned Veteran
    TIP: make sure you put in your carbon screen name as the recipient of the coupon. When i first logged on it said I couldnt use my account name as my screen name for w/e reason and had to make it different. When i tried to send a coupon to my account name it didnt work, but i got it when i sent it to my screen name

Go to Help Desk -> Change Screen Names from the top right pane and make sure your account for Carbon is listed correctly including wherever there may be spaces or capital letters. If it is. Just wait. You'll receive the coupons a few times each hour so just be patient.

Also, there is 10 minutes of late registration if it just takes too long.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    happens once in a while, nothing u can do about it but wait for po to fix the problem