Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bots

if you can disprove this i would love to hear it, i think it sux. pokerstars still seams to be legit though..

Seasoned Veteran
    Well I'm not sure about every poker site, there are some out there that pre plan the hand. But carbon uses a random number generator each card that comes out, its not a pre planned pattern. Which is why rabbits are useless in looking at, pressing rabbit 1 second will lend a different result the next second. From what I've read the best bots are only profitable up till around 25nl where only playing your own cards correctly becomes less and less profitable. They "should" be more common in 6 and 9 man SnGs but I haven't actually read much about that its just a very robotic game based on hand ranges and such.

I do remember hearing some site, Ultimate bet? or Absolute poker? one of them who had bots from the company itself to take money from their players which did look at the cards to come in order to win so if you heard that a few years ago that may have been what they were talking about.

if you read the link i posted, it basicly says thats not true...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I havent noticed any bots when ive played. Maybe a couple of random players that do weird things and they usually seem like bad players.

PokerOwned God
    Bots suck. I've played against bots on play money before and they were named in consecutive numbers. LOL!

Bots have been around for a while and on all sites. If the sites were legit wouldnt they be in countrys where they could be audited?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    i would never cheat the game that i love. Poker gods need to get these guys using bots. I hope everytime that they play live the go out in the first level AA vs 2 7 off

PokerOwned Veteran
    a bot is a computer with the abbility to do the quick math.
    they know the percentages
    for good poker you need a lot of patience and a bot has that a lot.

How to beat a bot?
    How to beat a chess computer.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    bots = cheating and in a sad world there are a lot of people who what to win with out the thrill of knowing they done it them selves
    but not me i play strait up and ive done ok

Banned
    i just dont like how im 85% and lose 85% of the time. ill have kk vs aj and ace comes everytime and im like 10% on coin flips.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast