Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What does this mean?

-50 06-10-2013, 08:33 PM from admin Sneaking into BCP (8)

I don't understand what this means. Can someone explain please.

Survey Master
    you had someone give you the password to a blackchip poker freeroll offered on this site june 10th of this year instead of paying 40 points to get the password the correct way. basically you dont understand the rules here and you need to start using the rules and getting in the correct way or hit the road

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm not an admin but it sounds like you didn't pay to get in to the tourney so they subtracted the amount plus 20% as punishment.

If you did pay but you entered the wrong user id in the opt in area you should talk to admin.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you had someone give you the password to a blackchip poker freeroll offered on this site june 10th of this year instead of paying 40 points to get the password the correct way. basically you dont understand the rules here and you need to start using the rules and getting in the correct way or hit the road
    you would think that somebody with a join date of january of 2011 would know by now, too

you have AZ in your name shape up or fuck off im not about to start getting confused with a member on this site again especially when that member is a password sharing scumbag cunt
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I did not. I paid the 40 points just like I pay the 150 for the Carbon tournaments. If you look at my point history you can see that. So if you telling me to F...Off then you must be the one not doing the right thing. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I didn't do. I have been on here since 2011.

I did not play any tournaments yesterday. I only play on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post

You should send Zab a message instead of asking everyone that can't do a damn thing.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea u would think but he only has 75 cents in earnings so maybe he isnt on here much! or hes just terrible lmao

Yeah you have been here long enough to know you should have PMed Zab about this. Bringing this here is only asking for it LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast