Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Sendcookies...Gametime..MrDignified take all winnings challenge.

So when the morning chat gets bring how do you spice up the activity. In my case, open bigmouth and insert foot. Throw out a challenge and see who says "Sure".

So from today onwards until the final Pokerowned tournament on March 15th, the 3 players above are wagering any money won in the PO tournies in which all 3 players participate into a winner take all pot. If only 1 or 2 of the players are in a given tourney, that money is exempt from the challenge. I will try and keep this thread updated early each morning, and hopefully the other 2 will post also, but for now...Game On.

P.S. I'm sure cookies will be interested in side action, odds making, and many other forms of profiteering....lol.

Oh great...I get to work and check in to do the lottery and see who won last night and find this. It's your money, but I think you're a longshot for this one!!! I may have to start donkey betting gametime.
    Oh well...it looks like fun so gl to the 3 of you.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I'm still wet behind the ears here but what happens 3-15-12? Notice the leaderboard and see there is month to month stats. Does that run from the 15th to 14th?
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    hahaha...I wish I had been on this morning to hear about this challenge issued...gl to the three of you =) it'll definitely be interesting to say the least.

PokerOwned God
    gl to all and this will be fun..i know for sure this want be easy, both of you guys are good players..gl

GL to all 3 of you. Got my money on Gametime.
    Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery...

PokerOwned Master
    The 15th March was just an arbitrary date that cookies threw out....no special significance that I'm aware of, but it has to end sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDig View Post
    Oh great...I get to work and check in to do the lottery and see who won last night and find this. It's your money, but I think you're a longshot for this one!!! I may have to start donkey betting gametime.
    Oh well...it looks like fun so gl to the 3 of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cundo25 View Post
    GL to all 3 of you. Got my money on Gametime.
    Basically WTF? bet me to win. Not Gametime. I will show you allz Muhahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    The 15th March was just an arbitrary date that cookies threw out....no special significance that I'm aware of, but it has to end sometime.
    Tis the ides of March. Very significant day for me to win all the money. My tarot cards say so.

wow i wish i woulda seen this where are the betting lines on this one
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast