Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blowing Money

Time to step away from poker for a while. When it's not fun or interesting anymore you'll just spew chips. Find another hobby or go back to an old one.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

If you want keep playing, but want to control how much money your losing, then I suggest figuring out a good BRM plan that works for you and don't deposit anymore money. Play with what you already have online and build up your BR from FRs if you it's small. I keep my BR strategy simple and don't let any BI equal more than 5% of my BR. It helps me play better because the consequence of playing bad is that I have to play cheaper buy ins, which isn't as much fun. And when I play well, I'm really excited when I get to move up to bigger buy ins.

PokerOwned God
    sometimes poker gets a little boring for me but then i just go out for a few days, change up my mood and then it naturally comes back to me lol

Take a break,,, maybe lower the stakes you've been playing and go from there... goodluck
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123