Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64757.25

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blowing Money

Elite PokerOwned Member
    know when to stop!!!! best advice! break for an hour to maybe a week. get fresh in the head and good to go!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    You should play better then, lol

All joking aside...take a break from poker for a little bit. Try analyzing your game and see where you can improve. You can also try posting hand histories here and see if anyone can help you out a little bit.
    This is very sound advice......its good you ask for advice.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

Some of the best "Pros" say play through the bad times just limit your losses when you are having bad times.....

PokerOwned Master
    posting hand histories is asking for trouble.. if u cant analyze and adjust or blow off good moves that got rivered, play bridge or hearts or sumthin else

Quote Originally Posted by panthers63 View Post
    posting hand histories is asking for trouble.. if u cant analyze and adjust or blow off good moves that got rivered, play bridge or hearts or sumthin else
    Ya I agree Panther posting your hand histories is a terrible Idea. Not only because it is, but for numerous other reasons. First off posting your hand histories allows other players to analyze and adjust to whip your ass. Second off Id HOPE to think that on a real cash table that you would MAKE your opponent PAY to see your hand, so what are you doing posting hand histories?

Quit playing for money and play free rolls til your you figure out what you are doing wrong. I was having terrible luck playing and losing my bankroll so I have been on a break.

Well I was going to suggest maybe studying and reading a bit more, but if you know you are losing due to bad play, sounds like you may know what you are doing wrong.
    I do think it is a good idea to post hand histories here, these people are not really your opponents when you are playing on the tables (for real not in PO games) and can probably help you out.
    I do find a break helps when I am making bad decisions and can't seem to stop.

PokerOwned Master
    watchin players that win consistently is better advice than hand histories and analysis.. you may may not know what they had but that is the game. If you know what I have, I'm not playing well.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by 666LIZ View Post
    Ya I agree Panther posting your hand histories is a terrible Idea. Not only because it is, but for numerous other reasons. First off posting your hand histories allows other players to analyze and adjust to whip your ass. Second off Id HOPE to think that on a real cash table that you would MAKE your opponent PAY to see your hand, so what are you doing posting hand histories?
    Don?t agree with this, learning by taking advice from others can?t be wrong.

Experienced Member
    you have to study a little more research ... in books, internet etc. .. as if playing a tournament best .. oh yes you will catch a lot of money

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast