Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Also,

feel free to PM me if you want to and I will send you some quality links about the subject

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mathkid View Post
    Also,

feel free to PM me if you want to and I will send you some quality links about the subject
    just google bitcoin and on the first site which apair press the about tab

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think its time Poker Owned get involved with Bitcoin Poker (SWC) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You gave me a headache just reading this. Nevermind implementing it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Lol buying BitCoins with PP.... that sounds like a scam. This is how I purchased BC's. I opened an account on Mt.gox. After I opened an account on Mt.gox I funded that through a 3rd party called Bitinstant. You can set up a transaction online and fund your Mt.gox account by using Bitinstant and paying for the transaction at a Walmart or CVS. Mt.gox-Bitinstant-Walmart-moneygram. The money you send via Moneygram goes to your Mt.gox account, and from there you purchase Bitcoins. You then have a code that corresponds to the BC's you purchased and can send them where you would like to. It sounds moderately complex, but once you check it out the process becomes much more clear.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    gold for nerds? I dont understand what are these exactly?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The value swings wildly people... so approach with caution and spend wisely.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    The value swings wildly people... so approach with caution and spend wisely.
    As opposed to all your Lock funds, which are rock solid and safer than CDs. Last I heard, they were trading under $0.40/$1.00 and in some cases as low as $0.30. Hopefully you donked all yours off when they were worth more.
    Last edited by marlais; 05-04-2013 at 10:48 PM.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    So yeah, I don't immediately see the added value using bitcoins over say, GDMP for online transactions. It seems like the downsides are that it's not widely accepted (compared to say, Visa), a PITA with lots of fees to acquire, and has a wildly fluctuating value right now. Does it offer anything in the way of anonymity or not leaving a paper trail or ??? that would offset these?
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

yea Lock they are saying is the next Full Tilt Poker about to crash.

Banned
    been 2 months from juicy and my payout still pending.. i refuse to sell it off .. o well another 2 months to go i guess... fkn joke.. u know the site is prolly doing it on purpose to devalue their own currency to buy it at a discount RIGHT before they go live and legal in nevada.. :P think about it..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast