Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    any income can be looked at and audited. the gov can do whatever they want to whom they want at anytime they want

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have never used bitcoins and not planning to either it sounds like bs and dont wantot oget with it

Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    any income can be looked at and audited. the gov can do whatever they want to whom they want at anytime they want
    You obviously have not researched the bitcoin. Please do your homework before spouting off about things you don't know anything about. Bitcoins are completely anonymous... that is the major selling point.

PokerOwned God
    Bitcoins isn't starting to get more positive attention. It's online money. If poker sites used them, I'm sure it would be easier to deposit.

Most of you guys on this thread are awesome. some of the posts are from posters that have not done much homework on these.

From what I have read in the brief time, they seem revolutionary. Also, the swings are from a small market that is going to con't to have a lot of volatility. It is just an alternative form of currency like, gold,silver, pawn shop items, an ounce of weed,etc,etc Hell so much has value.

I will say this and have spoken my peace. Go to the Android Market and to your Google playstore and punch in bitcoins. Like

100 apps pop up. You don't think this shit is here to stay? Also, I have attached a link below with Kevin O'Leary (Mr. Wonderful) from Shark Tank talking sensibly about bitcoins.

Volatile Bitcoin on MSN Video

PokerOwned God
    I don't think it is here to stay. with its value rising yet lowering daily up and down, who has time for that shit. its here for now, to go so low and the market will cease. I sell all and any btc I get as soon as I get them. word

Quote Originally Posted by mathkid View Post
    Most of you guys on this thread are awesome. some of the posts are from posters that have not done much homework on these.

From what I have read in the brief time, they seem revolutionary. Also, the swings are from a small market that is going to con't to have a lot of volatility. It is just an alternative form of currency like, gold,silver, pawn shop items, an ounce of weed,etc,etc Hell so much has value.

I will say this and have spoken my peace. Go to the Android Market and to your Google playstore and punch in bitcoins. Like

100 apps pop up. You don't think this shit is here to stay? Also, I have attached a link below with Kevin O'Leary (Mr. Wonderful) from Shark Tank talking sensibly about bitcoins.

Volatile Bitcoin on MSN Video
    I agree to a certain extent. I think that there will be better entry points into the market. I see the currency dropping back to $50-$75 and then slowly coming back up. I could see the currency going to $500 within 2 years, but it has to become more widely accepted and stable. In the long run bet on Bitcoin, but I am out of it atm.

not me im stacking my coins like crazy and it's funny cause i seem to take better care of the little bit i have then the online rolls i have at other sites

word!

PokerOwned Veteran
    what is it? it is a way of deposit or something else?

well it is something I suggest that you google and also YouTube to learn more about

They aren't going anywhere anytime soon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast