Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    True, he doesn't need to show proof, but I'm curious because it does sound like a great idea. Why would he even lie? I'm not sure, but I know people do that sometimes. I used to be a tournament chess player and I was talking to someone and happened to mention that I played in chess tournaments and he told me he was also a tournament chess player. I asked him "what's your rating?" and he didn't even know what I was talking about, so I know he was just making that up about being a serious player because any serious player would know what "rating" meant.
    Gonna get 100 wins on generic level 1 chess A.I..

Should be hard since the only time it "allows" you to win is mistake---BIG mistakes.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    A very interesting wager. Good luck with it. 25k is a lot of cash riding on it. Hope you succeed.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Goodluck Manti Te-o

EddieTorr
    If he has the skills he says he has, I don't see it as a very risky wager. It's just putting in the time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is an awesome bet on your part..here's why..if you win this bet it means you have made 25k on here and will also receive 25k from your co worker for a 50k total..so he's risking 25k while you get to lower your risk everyday by making money on here..say you come up 5k short (only made 20k)..well then technically your only losing 5k because of the 20k you have already made here...Great Bet for you..lol..good luck!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hope you win your bet. 25k is more than most min to 150% of min wage workers net in a year. You could write a book on how to make money if you do it.

Parlay Champion
    That would be crazy i need to win 25k lol

Banned
    i wish i could play for those stakes it is my dream to sit at home and have a true WORK from home job!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow man all best wishes and luck to you in the world. Hope it works out for u and u get his money gl

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345