Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Banned

BEWARE: Matomy Media Player Lite!!!

This download has a WIN32 - Worm Blaster Virus attached to it. Many virus protection products, including Norton, don't see it. If you get it the only way to get rid of it is through Windows Safe Mode System Restore. You're computer is unusable until you get rid of it, so I hope you don't get it as I did.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Thank for shering that Information

Does Admin not check these things out before they get posted for us to dl or take part in
    "You can bluff good players, But you can't bluff a donk"
    "If there Good enough to call, There Good enough to raise"
    "Patient's is a virtue not a god giving right,"
    "Waiting on a hand can be a pain, But winning those hands will be a joy"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    would not be possible to check each and everything that is why forum is there for us to post and share thanks for bringing to notice im sure once admin wud read they would do something abt it. Thanks for sharing info for us.

The only way to be safe is not download. Zab does not recommend downloading. Even it were checked there's no guarantee everything would be found.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedJock View Post
    Does Admin not check these things out before they get posted for us to dl or take part in
    PO has no control over the content of these sites ... different site owners/admins, different servers, ect.

PokerOwned God
    wow i think it happened to me my little laptop is dead for a week - how do i find the restore mode

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    That why you don't download anything. Better safe then sorry

PokerOwned God
    I have never downloaded anything related to surveys on this site , it's just not safe.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by NeverUMind View Post
    This download has a WIN32 - Worm Blaster Virus attached to it. Many virus protection products, including Norton, don't see it. If you get it the only way to get rid of it is through Windows Safe Mode System Restore. You're computer is unusable until you get rid of it, so I hope you don't get it as I did.
    I do not do downloads, when I first started a got a small annoying one I got rid of easily. I have seen it posted alot to use sandboxie if you are doing them, so your computer is protected, I am not sure how to do that.

I hope you were successful in getting rid of it, good luck.