Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Im glad you said you're not an expert but AT74? That has to be a joke. I dont think that is even in the top 100 of starting hands. Its AAKK, AAQQ, AAJJ, AATT all of them double suited. Then possibly AA and two cards thats double suited. The best non pair starting hand would be JT98 because there are so many ways to make str8s and ds to make flushes.
    not a joke i said the hand i did because of the straight/straight flush draws both up and down with every card linking to the next, assuming they are double suited, so AT gives u the possible A high straight, T7 gives u the possibility of the updown jack or ten high straight, 74 gives u the 8/7 high straight and A4 gives u the 5 high, 2 over cards and all the flush posibilitys, its a hand i would consider playing more than AAKK is all
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    seems like a akjqo or j1098 seems to be the best in omaha in clinet play..i lose alot with my aakk in clinet.sht never holds..fml

Seasoned Veteran
    not like this game think dangerous

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    not a joke i said the hand i did because of the straight/straight flush draws both up and down with every card linking to the next, assuming they are double suited, so AT gives u the possible A high straight, T7 gives u the possibility of the updown jack or ten high straight, 74 gives u the 8/7 high straight and A4 gives u the 5 high, 2 over cards and all the flush posibilitys, its a hand i would consider playing more than AAKK is all
    Unless you are playing heads up, you are only going to get in trouble playing that. Someone will usually have 1 part of that hand crushed. And the board pairing basically kills your hand if you are getting action.

Seasoned Veteran
    jqka suited............ all on hand everytime. dont like AAKK inless suited, but omaha's a pre flop game so it really don't matter too much about starting hands, sure they help but its all about the flop and what outs you have on it etc...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by leonwatson84 View Post
    jqka suited............ all on hand everytime. dont like AAKK inless suited, but omaha's a POST flop game so it really don't matter too much about starting hands, sure they help but its all about the flop and what outs you have on it etc...
    There you go...

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Was just dealt Ace,Ace,King,King,,, two of them suited,,,and it got me thinking,, we all know the best starting hand in Hold'em is pocket Aces,,, now, What is the best starting hand in Omaha High,, not High/Lo...

Not saying that A/A & K/K are the best and I'm not sure what I think is the best. Maybe double suited A/K/Q/J ?

What do you think?
    The best hand you can get is AAJ10 double suited to the Ace's.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Heads up Omaha high the best hand would aa kk double suited.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you're playing at a full table though and your raising in hopes to get it all in your probably going to get drawn out on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12