Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Sergeant

Best players on po

Ok so i know i have only been on here for like three weeks and i consider myself a pretty good poker player who given the chance can be pretty dangerous. Playing in the carbon freerolls i have compiled my own list of players to be careful with when playing in a hand against. Put your top 3-5 here as well

1. Brayx-- very aggresive and very hard to put on a hand he will play tight one minute and then pay 7-2 like he is holding aces the next

2. blueblue (not sure the exact id)- very tight player only plays good-great starting hands but is not afraid to bet when they miss-

3. mcool-- often times can be classified as a donk because he will shove with any two cards witout worry but if you call him when he has a legit hand you can be seeing yourself out the door fast. Very aggresive players

Knight-Lieutenant
    Lol there is also a worst players list someone else put up. One of these players is on there lol. Doesn't matter just opinions of other ppl, doesn't change how one plays.

Sergeant
    oh im sure its mcool on the other list but he can be dangerous lol is why he made my list

Banned
    im the best! lol, just kidding! I love to play tho!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    give me points. i need $.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Have not played against enough players to vote for a list

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Marlydog1812, new kid on the block.

Master Sergeant
    i'm the best of the best of the best! i keep discussing with the most annoying man ever - maniac001 who really crazy about etiquete...lol i think he had to write to all poker rooms even to prevent them for leaving table with the profit)

Dont know enough here to submit my list. JB does seem like a good one tho.

Alex its not about leaving with profit its about leaving with profit then sitting back down with minimum. If your gonna leave stay gone for a few at least LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Exclamation

it's an honor and a privilege to be a part of such a tremendous accomplishment and i formally accept the title of best donk...

heres the real list

JonJon
    AAcracked
    Parad0x
    Zab

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast