Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lock Poker

Seasoned Veteran

Lock Poker

Hypothetically, would a US player want to avoid Lock Poker if he/she wanted to cash out? I've heard it's a wreck over there. Again, I'm sure this has been answered before, but recent updates anyone?

I stopped playing on lock because I had a hard time getting any answers from them. They are not very customer friendly.

PokerOwned Master
    Have heard that a lot about Lock. I don't have an account on there and am not in any hurry to get one either.

If it doesnt bother you for it to take a minute to get your cash out, altho WU is alot quiker on there
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Damn I love Canada, can play wherever, get paid wherever...

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    If it doesnt bother you for it to take a minute to get your cash out, altho WU is alot quiker on there
    What's WU? And by "take a minute" do you mean several weeks, months, years? Haha.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Last I heard they were takin months and months and months for cashouts !

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Maybe they have improved, not sure! I would look on 2 plus 2 before deposit!

Banned
    lock is garbage if you wanna play somewhere play blakchippoker or Americas cardroom or carbon..even though i don't know how fast carbon cashouts are but heard they are decent too

You basically can't cashout with Lock. Nobody is getting checks from them right now from anything that I've heard of. You can do p2p and sell Lock for pennies on the dollar, but that's about it as far as getting money off the site. With all that being said, I still play there. But I play poker for fun and haven't actually cashed out from any site yet, so I don't count any of the money I have on any of the sites as "real" money. It's all play money until I have a check that clears, and I'm having fun playing poker.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast